Let’s start off with lunch, shall we?
Glad you asked!
- 1 slice Ezekiel bread–toasted
- 2 slices of pepper jack cheese (the one I used burned my mouth off. No regrets).
- Chopped orange and yellow peppers
- 2 slices of portobello mushrooms
Toast bread. Melt cheese on top of bread (I did mine in the microwave). Heat mushrooms and peppers and pile them on top of the cheesy bread. Enjoy!
I ran what I call a “Fake-K.” I ran a 5K around my neighborhood, just to see how well I’d do if it was an actual 5K. I ran it in 28 minutes flat! 28 minutes! This is AMAZING for me! Let me break this down for you:
- At my 1 mile marker, I checked my watch and was at 8:30
- At my 1.5 mile marker, I checked my watch and was at 12:49 (If I was still in NROTC, I would pass the PRT–Proud moment)
- At the 3 mile marker, I checked my watch and was at 26:30
- My last 5K race I ran it in 33:50 (fml)
Needless to say I’m so proud of myself. Heck, maybe for my upcoming race I’d win myself a medal! 🙂